Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Yellow Bowl Travels to EKU!



We headed to Kentucky in May to attend our oldest grandson Tristan's graduation from high school.  We are so proud of him.  Tristan has studied hard and graduated Summa Cum Laude.  He began classes this week at Eastern Kentucky University with a full scholarship and hopes to get into law enforcement.  He will be living on campus in Burnam Hall, the honors dorm.

Friday Tristan's dad and mom helped him move into his dorm room and Michelle sent me this photo.  




Do you see it?  The yellow bowl!  It seems when getting ready for his move Tristan informed his mom that he was only taking the practical and useful things he felt he would need.  He was packing light.  When they arrived and unpacked, low and behold Michelle spotted the yellow bowl.  "Why did you bring this?" Michelle asked.  "You can't make cookies in your dorm room."

Tristan's answer to his mom, "It reminds me of Mèmére.  I can eat popcorn out of it."

Be still my heart.  Boy did I smile big when Michelle sent me the picture and text.  

The yellow bowl continues to make for blog posts and for precious memories.

Love and Hugs,
Mèmére




No comments: