Friday, July 1, 2011

Alaska Here We Come


This handsome man in black is headed to Alaska with an overnight first in Seattle.  This handsome man in black is not alone - I am with him! Wahoo!  Can't believe we are going on a 8 day 7 night cruise to Alaska!  Zipped up the suitcases at 1 AM  this morning and KLOVE woke me up at 5 AM but the adrenalin is in full force so I think I will be good : - )

Precious Husband commented about the full suitcases that we wouldn't be able to bring home souvenirs but I think I have plenty of room in my carry on.  I am hoping to find a pretty vintage piece of jewelry or dainty teacup in Victoria, BC.  Such fun.


2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Have a fun trip, Dorothy :) :) Alaska is so majestic and beautiful :) :) Happy 4th of July weekend to you. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Pauline said...

Wow- what a wonderful trip you have planned! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time - would love to go there myself some day!

Happy 4th of July, too!