Monday, June 27, 2011

Coffee On The Veranda




Next Sunday morning Lord willing Precious Husband and I will have our coffee on the veranda.  The veranda of the MS Westerdam in Alaska!

I know I know, I can't believe it.  I am so excited and feeling so loved and so spoiled by Precious Husband and blessed by the Lord!!

We are going with Chuck Swindoll of Insight For Living on the Inspiration Cruise Line.  7 nights and 8 days - wahoooo!

Chuck Swindoll is one of Precious Husband's favorite radio ministers.  Nearly 25 years ago he gave me the book you see below. I plan to take the book with me to have Pastor Swindoll sign it under where Precious Husband wrote in it 25 years ago





Neither one of us have ever had a desire to go on a cruise and just really aren't the fancy cruise type. When my mother went a few years ago and told me about drinking coffee on her balcony and watching the whale I thought to myself, "Wow, does that ever sound wonderful."  

Because Precious Husband loves me and spoils me like he does he decided this was the summer to make my dream come true.  We are celebrating his retirement and our upcoming 30th anniversary (November 19th) of having our lives come in contact by the gracious hand of the Lord.

When I shared this morning with Precious Husband about how excited I was he said he hoped it would be everything I dreamed of.  My reply to that is that my only real desire and wish for the trip is for coffee served to me on my balcony Sunday morning and I will be happy!!  Knowing my Precious Husband I think he will make that happen.

Better get busy these little gold heels are waiting to get packed.  I will attempt to put them on feet that may not be touching the floor much.  





No comments: