Saturday, July 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Hubbard Glaciers

We are in Seattle waiting for flight home.  There really is no place like home and I am so glad I feel that way.  I can't imagine not . . . 

We had a marvelous time and saw amazing sites.  Met many wonderful people and shared lots of laughs with them.  When you are with other people that love the Lord it makes for easy connections.

Chuck Swindoll was such an encouraging speaker and challenged me to live fully and his sister Luci challenged us to live in the moment - very good advice.

Looking forward to being home and seeing all our many kids and grandkids.  Will start up the washing machine and then basically repack the suitcases to go to Kentucky for special time with our kids and grandkids there.  

I know we are just getting back from vacation but I am tired!



1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time. That photo is breathtaking...and the ice is so blue in parts ;) :) My dad lived in Alaska for a time :) :) Have a safe trip home and a fun trip to Kentucky :) : Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :) :)