Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TLC X4 Coming Soon


Looking forward to the 4 AZ TLC's coming for the weekend and then hosting our church family on Monday for a big backyard cookout.  Yippeee!

Wish the Kentucky grandkids and their folks could be here too but hopefully we will be there for some summer fun in July.

God is amazing and each day I pray for a grateful heart that shows my appreciation to Him.  In the good times and in what we would deem bad times He is amazing in His love for me.  


Just bought these popsicle makers at Walmart last night in preparation for fun in the backyard.  Speaking of backyards Precious Husband has ours looking beautiful!  He is so enjoying his labor of love there too which makes it even nicer.

Check out my rose from the rose garden:


Who but an amazing God could create such beauty?




1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

HI Dorothy,

Have fun with your four TLC's :) :) Those popsickle forms look really cool. I can just imagine enjoying a nice cool popsicle, right about now :) :)

That flower is really beautiful, too. I took some photos of some beautiful pansies the other day. I'm amazed at how much detail God puts into things like flowers. Then I'm reminded that He cares so much more for us :) :)

Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)