Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thanks Costco



My weakness is collecting books.  I am close to being the next star on "Hoarders" especially when it comes to cookbooks.  My beautiful home has a large cupboard that I felt was perfect for my collection but you guessed it - it is beyond full.  I added a basket of favorites on top of the fridge and now the basket too is full.  What to do?  Cull my collection?  Please!  

Costco.  Yep, last week I came home with my stuff in a box that was sturdy and looked like the perfect makings for a book holder.  $1.22 for cheap spray paint at Walmart and whoopee a place for my overflow made to order.  I am so happy.







1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I don't have a huge collection of cookboooks, but I seem to be leaning towards collecting older cookbooks. I have a small baking cookbook from the mid-1930s and an American Wo man cookbook from 1940, plus a reprint of Betty Crocker's first ever picture cookbook :) :) I love them...so much fun. I was curious about the one cookbook on that shelf called "Home Cookking" cookbook/notebook. what kind of recipes are in there? Have a lovely week, Dorothy :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)