Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good Morning!



Good Morning!  It is a gorgeous day here in Arizona.  Went for a walk early this morning and the birds are singing and spring is definitely in full bloom everywhere you look.

As I walked the words to Nicole C. Mullen's song Redeemer kept playing in my mind.  She sings,
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?

And then further into the song,
Well, I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives . . .

If you aren't familiar with her song look it up in Google and listen to the words.  Such an appropriate song for Easter and everyday!

Since I failed to send Easter cards out please go here for my Easter greeting to you and yours.

Have a blessed day.  And think about it - Who but the Lord God Almighty!

No comments: