Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Is A New Day



I know Sunday is the first day of the week but it always seems to me that Monday should be. Monday I start the routine again in my homekeeping and that is exacttly what I am doing today.

Nothing new really to share except maybe that we felt the earthquake yesterday. Precious Husband said he felt dizzy like and wonder what in the world? My clue was that our big grandfather clock began making strange noises (3:44 PM) and when I went over to see the pendulum was swinging front to back instead of side to side! It was clanging against the weights. Wow, weird.

Since I have nothing of value to write about I won't go further except to leave a link to a wonderful Easter blog at http://messythrillinglife.blogspot.com/2010/04/good-friday.html

The picture above is of my Double Delight Roses - the first for the season.  They are just gorgeous and smell even better.  Look closely and you can see the precious little Easter eggs that I got on clearance at Michael's the other day.  When I showed them to Precious Husband with such delight he just laughed but it doesn't take much to make this kid happy!!

Have a blessed week.

No comments: