Sunday, June 30, 2019



I miss my blog!  I miss coming here to share my heart.  
I miss the encouragement the Lord gives me when I share my heart - my thoughts.






My photos say it all today so well.  Love never fails.  God never fails.  Love never fails!




When I opened my photos to blog this one above showed up first.  
It made me smile - it made me smile BIGTIME!

Anthony was out and about with his day program at Bass Pro and was surprised to run into his cousin Justin who works there.  Justin snapped this pic and sent it to me.

Anthony, you have always been known for your smile 
and it continues to be true.  

Your Momma loves you Sunshine!

Joy and Blessings,
Mèmére


2 comments:

Nancy S. said...

This is a great picture of Anthony! You have the strongest faith and strength of anyone I know! I Life is amazing to have friends like you

Mrs. Paul said...

Yes Nancy it is a great picture. He has such a contagious smile and has always had it :-) Love you my friend.