Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Own Secret Garden


In Arizona it is rare that you find a secret garden.  Lots of cactus yes, but not too often a secret garden.  My Precious Husband has begun to give me the next best thing - a special little niche.  I thought it would be fun to take pictures so when the plants mature and it all becomes gorgeous I can have pictures of how it all began.

The butterfly bench was purchased in honor of Aunt Jo after she passed away.  It is very special to me because we shared a love for butterflies.  The trellis we purchased on a recent trip to Prescott and hopefully soon it will be covered with jasmine or honeysuckle vines and flowers.

As always I am thankful for my Precious Husband and his loving ways of making me happy.  I am looking forward to sitting with him on our butterfly bench in our very own secret garden.






No comments: