Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fruitful Pruning


Just had to take some pictures of my roses and share with you.  It is beautiful in Arizona right now.  Getting a little warm too fast for me but still beautiful.  Our roses and our other plants have come out of their long winter sleep and after a hearty pruning they are just gorgeous.  So please let me share the beauty here with you today.









My Chinese Elm (I think this is what it is) just pops at the entrance of spring and it is growing so well and so green and healthy.  Under it I have peppermint planted ready for a wonderful cup of tea.





Yes, it is nice to have cut flowers again from our own garden.  What a wonderful reminder of the Master Gardener at work in our lives pruning and weeding and improving as only He can.

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.                        John 15:1-2


No comments: