Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pray And Bake!



There are situations in all our lives that arise and the best, the only, the important thing to do is pray!  We are told to pray in God's Word and it should not be the last resort but the first thing we do.

[The Prayer of Faith] Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. James 1:13
pray continually; 1 Thes. 5:17

So I am praying and desiring to encourage those right now in special need. 

Then I am baking.  Baking lots of cookies.  Tomorrow I will take Mom's love and care in the form of cookies to those in need of love and encouragement and also to those who I want to know that they are loved by Precious Husband and me.  Always on my mind is having Precious Husband sure that he is at the top of my list, so there will be fresh cookies in the cookie jar here too.   What more can a Mémère do  : )  

Pray and bake!





No comments: