Thursday, September 23, 2010

Plan B

Morning Sunshine

Cookies were all made last night - LOTS of cookies in fact.  Cookies are all packaged up for their destinations.  Mental list is all made of the things I planned to do today.  Tomorrow's day had been planned contingent on today's plans.  

THEN, the phone call came changing today's plan all together.  

First reaction, poor poor ME!  How can they do this to ME?  Doesn't anybody realize I have a life too?


THEN I came up short knowing God has a plan for me today and it has never been changed, re-scheduled, amended or been down-sized.   For this fact, I am glad.  So, now I will put plan B into action knowing it is God's plan A and the best thing for me.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future. 
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh....you know your post reminds me of a film "Bella"...Did you ever see it? It's a very nice life-affirming film...but the phrase that always gets me is "If you want to make God laugh, then tell Him your plans"...so I always think about that when my plans get turns upside down :) :) It's hard to trust God sometimes...but He is faithful!!! That's for sure!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)