Thursday, September 30, 2010

Great Surprise

What a great surprise this morning when I found a comment from Mary Pielenz Hampton the author of Coffee, Cookies and Inspiration that I blogged about yesterday.  I have so few readers that I was quite taken back when I found the delightful comment. 

Mary also has written, A Tea For All Seasons which is on my bookshelf.  This was the book that gave me the desire to check out Apple Farm Inn in San Luis Obispo, Calif. a few years ago.  The Inn seems to always be full when we are in the area but we have eaten in the restaurant and it is great.  Mary's book is full of beautiful pictures taken at the inn.

The internet just amazes me.  I can sit in my little office sanctuary at home and spend time getting acquainted with so many interesting people with so much valuable info to share.  I can go places in the world that in reality I never will be able to visit.  Most importantly for me is that I can find so much spiritual encouragement from godly women on the internet.  Titus 2 women mentoring one another via the internet.  Yes, it is an amazing thing, the internet.

1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Dorothy...you're post is so cute :) :) I'm glad that she left a comment on your blog!! wonderful...and those books do sound really interesting!!! I LOVE Titus 2.....okay...extra love and hugs for you today from Oregon, Heather :)