Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday



Dinner last Friday was great with special friends and their 3 precious children.  Served my Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas so I am linking up with Lisa here for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday and sharing the recipe.  It most always is a hit - if I can be so brazen : )



Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

Filling:
1 cup grated cheddar cheese (I use more)
1 cup diced cooked chicken (I use more)
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 dozen corn tortillas

Sauce:
1 cup sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1 can diced green chilies
1/2 teaspoon salt




Combine soups, sour cream, chilies and salt.  Combine filling ingredients.  Dip tortillas in hot oil for a couple of seconds to soften.  Place a spoon of chicken and spoon full of sauce in each tortilla and roll up and place in 13 inch casserole.  Cover with remaining sauce.  Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

This looks great and easy. With 4 little ones, I have to try it!