Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Obeying Precious Husband

Just had an "I love you" call from Precious Husband between appointments.  He asked what I was doing and I had to be truthful and admit I am not motivated and have not been for several weeks for some unknown to me reason.  He had good advice for me which I hope to share later but one thing I will share now.  He said, "Go do your blog".  Isn't that sweet, a husband that encourages you in what you find fun to do.

Lack of motivation seems to include my blog too so will just share couple of pics and get going.  On our long weekend I found 2 books by oldest daughter's favorite author, Erma Bombeck.  So this morning I tied them up with my signature lace and set them aside for the next time we get to see her - hopefully in July.




So I am off now to put into practice the good advice Precious Husband gave me and get busy - with renewed motivation.

No comments: