Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Out and About Town

Guess this is the week of accompanying others.  Tuesday I didn’t have time to blog because I had to go with Precious Husband for a medical procedure.  Today bright and early I left the house to accompany my friend Monica and her three delightful children to the Phoenix Zoo.  Tomorrow I head to the other side of town and accompany Anthony to the dentist.  For somebody that likes to be at home – this is a lot of going.  How could anyone think that because a woman doesn’t work outside the home she just sits around and eats bon-bons? 

While I am here for this quick post let me share a special verse of encouragement from Psalm 84:11-12: For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.  O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.

No comments: