Wednesday, January 1, 2020

6:01 PM New Years Eve 2019


Happy happy New Year to all my friends and family.

2019 definitely brought great change to our family and we still are dealing with those changes but God is good and because I know Him I know that all is well.  Definitely a good feeling!

This verse has been popping up a lot as I read and I am taking it to heart this year:

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.  I Isaiah 43:19

Oh yes, God is able and I am eager to see what the new year ahead holds.  

Can't create a new post without sharing some pictures of course.  Winters in Arizona remind me of spring when I can enjoy my little baby pansies.  Took a while to find them at the nursery this year but find them we did 😀  They are gorgeous and they make me smile big time.







Hugs and Blessings,
Mèmére

No comments: