Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Rise and shine and give God the glory!

Maricopa, Arizona

From my reading this morning I want to share
 a line that ministered to my heart.  
Mildred Stamm writes in Be Still and Know, 
"My joy is not in the day but in the Lord, who made the day!"

Today I choose to praise the Lord and to trust the Lord for what He has in store.  He is the creator of heaven and earth and nothing will take place today that is too difficult for Him.  Through His loving hands will be sifted everything that touches my life today.  Such encouragement!  TYJ

This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? 
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 1211-2

Love and Blessings,
💕Mèmére💕

No comments: