Monday, January 8, 2018

Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!
Psalm 46:10

Max Lucado writes, "Nothing occurs beyond the reach of God's power.  Awareness of God's power provides rest and encouragement to Christians."

Note from my study Bible

NOTHING occurs beyond the reach of God's power.  Nothing.  Another thing that brings me comfort and encouragement is that EVERYTHING that comes into my life as a believer is filtered through God's loving hands.

AWARENESS, Webster says is knowledge and understanding that something is happening or exists. 

As I begin this new year my desire is to so know God that I will see and hear Him clearly and grow in my faith trusting His heart, His love for me!  

God promises me He will be exalted.  He will be known.  He commands me to BE STILL.  Commands with promise.

Be still, and know that I am God
Psalm 46:10a

Hugs and Blessings,
💕Mèmére💕

No comments: