Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Walk

Out for a walk this morning with my earphones dangling down and connected to the Ipod in my pocket.  I have been listening to my very favorite podcasts which are from Nancy Leigh DeMoss of Revive Our Hearts.

This morning I listened as a young woman in her 30s shared about the fact she was dying of cancer and actually went on to be with the Lord a few days later.  She gave this quote of unknown origin that spoke powerfully to my heart:

“God allows in His wisdom that which He could easily prevent by His power.” 

Truly, God does not make any mistakes in the plan He has for my life.  Have I questioned things in my past?  Absolutely.  But all wisdom is His and He uses it in the grand landscape of my life along with His great power to perform that which He desires for me.  This is exciting to say the least.  


No comments: