Today linking up with Tempt My Tummy Tuesday I want to share another old classic recipe called Magic Cookie Bars using condensed sweet milk, graham crackers, coconut, nuts and chocolate chips.
The recipe is very quick, easy and uses ingredients easy to keep in the pantry - all reasons that make this a total winning recipe. Besides everyone loves 'em!
Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.