Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Crock Pot Chuck Roast

http://www.blessedwithgrace.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/temptmytummy-large-button.png

Roast and Veges in the Crock Pot
True Comfort Food


Put a chuck roast in the crock pot along with whole peeled potatoes, whole peeled carrots and several quartered onions.  Add a can of cream of mushroom soup and package of dry onion soup mix.  Put on low and let cook all day.  Put the bread machine to work with your favorite bread recipe and oh baby!  Your house will smell soooo good and you will have a wonderful meal waiting for you with little effort.

I made this meal and took it up to our men in the Pampa house Saturday night.  They loved it and we loved sharing the meal with them.  We have been so blessed by having these precious young men living in our house.  Paul and I feel strongly we have added 5 new sons to our family.  God is good!


I am off to spend the day with my 4 TLC's and then hopefully make it to our church's ladies Bible study tonight.  After all this I bet I sleep good tonight.


Try the roast and let me know what you think and go see Lisa for more ideas from lots of super good cooks in blogland.


No comments: