Thursday, October 7, 2010

In My Home Today





Thought I would share with you today some word pillow pictures of my home.

Wish I could share the scent of my home today too.  In the kitchen I have an apple pie candle burning that just smells so delicious.  My office - my sanctuary has a soft wonderful vanilla-lavender candle sitting on a warmer filling the space and making it so relaxing.

With the recent news-making weather we had our days here in Arizona are finally a little more normal and the evenings and mornings are quite delightful.  I am so looking forward to being able to wear a sweatshirt. 

Tonight's menu reflects the break in the heat too.  We will have roasted garlic rosemary chicken with red potatoes along with acorn squash baked with butter and brown sugar.  A nice green salad will accompany this made from artisan lettuce I picked up at Costco.  Precious Husband loves red potatoes so I think this menu will go a long way in making our home a haven tonight. 

One last pillow that is good for a smile:


No comments: