Monday, August 30, 2010

Labor Day Cookout



Remember how I have shared I only make my delicious coleslaw when we have company cause Precious Husband doesn't care for coleslaw?  Well, whoppee I am fixing coleslaw next Monday.  Yes, I know, it doesn't take much to make this mémère happy.

We are having the pastor and his family along with the young men living in our Pampa house all down for a big cookout.  Emmit, one of our young men prides himself on his BBQ and his secret sauce so he is in charge of cooking the meat.  I will be making lots of salads, baked beans and of course the heart attack special cheese bread that everyone loves.  Jason, our son who also lives in the Pampa house will make his signature hot sausage and cheese dip.  Anthony will be here too and he does love his mother's coleslaw : )  So all in all it should be a very great cookout.  Plan to challenge Pastor Eddie to a game of Wii bowling to make the evening complete.

No comments: