Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday



As I wrote yesterday I am sharing the recipe today for my yogurt pancakes.  I am linking up with Lisa at Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

My friend Barbara and I got into yogurt during a season of our culinary life and we found this recipe in a little Knudsen Dairy recipe booklet.  We all loved the light pancakes and it has continued to be a family favorite for sure.  Barbara and I became friends when our oldest boys were in kindergarten together and we were VIPs (Very Involved Parents) in their classroom.  So when I make these pancakes I think of my friend of nearly 35 years, Barbara and many others who I have served them to through the years.  So here you go:

Yogurt Pancakes
4 eggs
1/4 cup water
1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar.

Whip up the eggs and add water and yogurt.  Mix dry ingredients together and add to the wet.

No comments: