Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Homekeeping



By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off.
    --Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Isn't that quote true! To add a note of humor here let me tell you what Precious Husband said this morning.  After eating breakfast and seeing the morning dishes and disarray on the counters Precious Husband turns to me and said, " I don't know how you do it.  Clean the kitchen only to do it again and again and again."  Trying to be an appreciative encouraging wife I came back at him with how he has to go to work everyday, day in and day out and never complains.  "Yes, but I am retiring next year!"

Yep, there is a lot of truth too in the little saying, grandpa is retired but grandma is just plain tired.  But, it is a good tired!  If you know what I mean : )

No comments: