Monday, July 10, 2017

The Oldies but Goodies Gang (plus extras)
Doug and Anna, Tom and Carol, Rex and Sherry, Paul and I
Friends for over 36 years
(Anna in the middle)


You Took The Time

You took the time to stop and chat
As you passed by today
To jest a bit in pure delight
Before you went your way.

You took the time to lend a hand
When I was faced with care
To give the strength of fellowship
To comfort and to share.

You took the time for words of praise
That warmed me through and through
You took the time to be a friend
So patient, kind and true.
Author Unknown

I received the call this morning that no one wants to get.  Our precious friend Anna went to be with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ early this morning.  

Anna leaves an amazing testimony to all that knew her.  She truly was the fragrance of Christ.  She left such an impression on my life as to how to live right up to the end.  

As our friend Sherry said this morning, "Our oldies but goodies dinners will not be the same next winter without her."

I will always hear Anna's laugh in my head and know in my heart she is dancing and singing tonight with Jesus.  I am blessed to be a friend of Anna's.

Hold your loved ones close and never take love and friendship for granted.

Love and Hugs,
Mèmére

No comments: