Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Changing Tuesdays



No more Tempt My Tummy Tuesday for a while at least.  The Langlois' are trying to change their eating habits so I am thinking better quit posting all those tempting cookie and candy recipes.  First tip for weight loss - quit scoping out the dreamy recipes online.

So Tempt My Tummy Tuesday will now become Traveling Tuesdays, as in get on the bus and see where we are going.

Left Mesa, AZ this morning a little after 8 AM and landed in Albaqerqe in time for supper.  Zapped some leftovers and then Daisy Grace and I went out and walked around the RV Park.  Our second time to stay here and I took pictures but they haven't come across from my phone to computer yet.

I did find a few from last visit.  Love all the vintage cars and RV's grouped at the front of the park.





We are headed to Kentucky to spend the summer with our 4 grandkids and their parents too of course.

Really looking forward to time with this little charmer.  Tanner Paul is 4 1/2 now and this picture was actually taken late last summer with his best friend, Shyla.


So come on by and see what's happening on Mèmére's Great Adventure Bus (as one of our grandchildren named it).  Will try to keep our travels and adventures updated on Tuesday.  I will let you know if my change on Tuesday makes any change in the waistline.

& Hugs,
Mèmére






No comments: