Monday, May 2, 2016

Thankful Be For True Joy



I find great blessing in the fact that God has given me a heart that finds joy and happiness in "the little things".   It does not take a lot for me to smile or giggle at something my day has presented in some form.  Precious Husband smiles when he sees me smile or giggle and that makes me smile even bigger too.

Of course as a Believer my greatest joy is that my heart finds rest, peace, confidence, security and true joy in putting my faith in God and what Jesus Christ did for me on the cross.  Thank You Jesus!

Psalm 90:14
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Psalm 5:11
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

Psalm 28:7

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.

Love and Hugs,
Mèmére

No comments: