Friday, September 11, 2015

Photo Friday

Shepshewana, Indiana
Don't you love that name? So fun to say! Shepshewana.


The Amish in their horse and buggy.


Took this picture in a restaurant in Shipshewana where they have squeeze bottles of peanut butter on each table.  Peanut butter?  Must be an Amish thing?


On one of my walks in Decatur, Indiana


Our view at Whispering Hills RV park in Georgetown, Kentucky


The houses in Georgetown are so picturesque!  I always wonder about who is inside.  What is the story this house tells?


Wonder how old this rock fence is?






These horses are pasturing right up the road from us.


And don't these cattle look content.



Out on my walk in search of the camel farm.



I was carrying flowers in my hand and these little guys came running.  "No fellas they aren't carrots, just flowers, sorry."



Kentucky is a beautiful state and makes for gorgeous pictures!

No comments: