Wednesday, July 8, 2015

New Boots!


Not too long ago I mentioned "never say never".  Well here is an example of never say never.  I never would have imagined wearing a pair of waterproof hiking boots!  


For years in attempting to be as feminine as possible all I wore were skirts and dresses and shoes that would appropriately go with those skirts and dresses.  I enjoyed my skirts and feminine attire.  But you know what? Femininity is more than wearing skirts and in my opinion it is more a matter of heart and character than in choice of apparel.  Two or three years ago I added jeans back into my wardrobe.

In our new motor home lifestyle I am enjoying the beauty of our country and whenever I can I try to walk and enjoy our surroundings.  Yesterday I purchased my new hiking boots so I could trudge through the greenery and off the paths to capture a photo or two.  Feel so much safer now having my feet well covered and protected from the rain drenched grounds and any little critters I may come in contact with.


So my advice is never say never.  Life changes and you just may find yourself making some new choices and changes too.

Hugs and Love,
Mèmére

1 comment:

Deborah Montgomery said...

There are a lot of things I said I'd "never" do!! Now, unless it's immoral or illegal, i agree, never say never. Situations change and we grow and change, and we don't know what lies ahead . . . enjoy your hiking!