Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day


Yesterday I rode to town with Precious Husband and after his business was taken care of we had some fun.   First stop was the local thrift store where I found this picture.


It is a Mother's Day picture.  I love the whole vintage look of it.  On the back is written May 11, 1935 Judy and Dorothy.  Well, of course it was coming home with me and I knew immediately what I would do with it.  By the way, my mother's name is Judy.


While Precious Husband shopped the Home Depot I went to work finding hardware for my project.


I couldn't be happier with the results.  Perfect little tea tray for one.



Sending my dear mother all my love this weekend celebrating 
Mother's Day!

Hugs and Blessings,
Mémère






1 comment:

janice15 said...

Well isn't that just to much ... who'd a thought to find a picture with your names... amazing and it looks great as a tea tray...