Thursday, September 22, 2011

Babies and Big Boys

http://thebeehivecottage.blogspot.com/2011/09/part-1-of-heidis-baby-shower.html

Oh my gosh, this makes me want to give a baby shower.  Go see MaryJane at The Beehive Cottage and see all the pretties she did for her daughter's baby shower.  I visit her blog all the time simply for fru-fru inspiration!

Speaking of babies - yesterday I spent the day with my 4 TLC's and the youngest one, Thomas Langlois Crossman said to me with a big smile,
"Mémère, I'm your boy. My mom says I am a big boy but I will be your baby boy just for you."  

Oh, be still my heart - he is the cutest thing ever.  TLC #4  is 2 1/2 and has his Mémère wound around his little finger for sure!  I tell him his mother is right, he is a big boy but he will always be Mémère's baby.  I think he has gotten the idea.





No comments: