Monday, June 13, 2011

Family


Last Tuesday night as our women's ministry evening came to a close I was blessed with an out pour of love by the ladies in honor of my upcoming birthday.  Around the corner came a couple of the ladies carrying a beautiful cake and a gift bag of tokens of love including what you see here. These precious ladies will never know the extent to which this love touched my heart.

We are not blood related but yet these ladies are my family.  Beautiful precious loving sisters in the Lord.  How thankful to God I am that we have this connection of family.  To be called "Papa Paul" and "Momma Dorothy" by our church family is such an honor.


1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh, Dorothy...how awesome is that. It makes me smile to know you're surround by good, godly, Ch ristian ladies...nd cake and gifts? That's the extra icing on the cake :) :) I'm glad you had a great time of fellowship with them Mama Dorothy :) :)

Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)