Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mom's Confidence Today


My kids hear this comment from me more than anything else, "life happens."  It is true, but no need to worry, no need to get anxious, no need because the Lord is in control.  
Just sat down after seeing Anthony off to surgery and when I opened my computer I came to this verse:

The LORD of hosts has sworn saying
"Surely , just as I have intended so it has happened
and just as I have planned so it will stand"
Isiah 14:24

I love the fact that God knows exactly what is happening and nothing surprises Him.  Our lives have been mapped out perfectly before time began. This fact gives this mom great confidence.

The picture above is Anthony watching dad's Ipad after we are told the surgeon will be 40 minutes late.  Dad to the rescue - always there for us.  

Just ready to push the publish button and the surgeon came out to say all is well and Anthony is in recovery.  Thank you Jesus.


No comments: