Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kid Friendly Cookies



Pull Up The Cook'in Chair!

Promised TLC#2 that we would make cookies today so that he could take them back to his brothers and sister when he goes home tonight.  Peanut Butter Cookies were the perfect choice - quick - easy- and kid friendly!


This recipe is just 3 ingredients that you most likely have on the shelf for sure.  I love them because we can make cookies literally in 20 minutes - start to finish.

Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg


Mix together and bake 10-12 minutes at 350*  Recipe calls for white sugar but I usually use brown sugar.  We most often add a cup of chocolate chips too.  Yum!

Today is Tuesday Tempt My Tummy so go see Lisa for more good links.



1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

My dad LOVES peanut butter cookies...He's like a little kid in a big kid body when there's peanut butter cookies arou nd....I didn't know the ingredients were so simple. I always thought you had to add flour or something like that. Have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)