Monday, August 23, 2010

Good Advice

 Yosemite June 2010 
So refreshing to remember this beauty we enjoyed.  
Somehow it helps remind me that this AZ heat will pass.

Today I would simply like to copy and paste here something very good I read on Courtney's blog, http://womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com.  I needed to hear this today and maybe you do too. 

D. Gordon, says in his book Quiet Talks on Prayer "Waiting means steadfastness, that is, holding on; patience, which means holding back; expectancy, which means holding the face up; obedience, holding oneself in readiness to go or to do; listening, holding quiet and still so as to hear."

1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Dorothy...I follow the "Women Living Well" blog...even though I"m still single. I love learning from married ladies who are also following after God!!! I remember this quote...so good. My friend Jennifer was in Yosemite a few months ago...right around the same time that you were there :) :) I've never been...but I can tell from your photos it's very beautiful!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)