Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Grandson Fun



Yesterday I headed over to our youngest daughter Danielle's home picking up a pizza on the way for lunch.  Had fun loving on all four grandchildren before the three youngest went down for nap time.  TLC #1, Trent, the oldest who will be 7 in September came home with me.

We stopped at Walmart and got a new Leggo to put together.  It is just amazing to watch a little boy take a bag with a zillion little pieces of plastic and come up so quickly with an object that will then give him hours of fun ahead. 

Today what would normally be a quiet and tiddy loft is a little boys kingdom all strewn with various toys and where he definitely is the center of his mémère's attention. 

I love having the opportunity to have one on one time with my grandkids.  Next week I am helping with our vacation bible school all week and then the next week I hope to bring TLC #2, Tyler home with me for more one on one fun time.

1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Enjoy that time with your grandsons ;) :) :) I love hearing about this kind of stuff!!! OH, Legos are cool. I had a couple Lego setsas a kid :) :) Now your home is probably one giant Lego fortress :) :) :) Love and hugs, Heather :)