Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekend with Precious Husband


Love this picture.  Precious Husband sent it to my phone earlier this year when I was back in Kentucky helping our daughter out.  He sent the picture and said he was having coffee by the pond and missed me.  Ahhhh!  That's why I love this man!

Another reason I love my Precious Husband is that he made plans for us to go away for a few days of R&R.  Leaving first thing in the morning.  Looking forward to hitting any thrift stores we see along the way and also a couple big antique stores where we are headed.  Yep, he is wonderful about walking through treasure shops with me.  What more could a girl ask for?

So I am packing the suitcase today and getting the love basket ready for a get-away.  Fun!

1 comment:

Adoption Mama said...

Dorothy, You sound as if you caught an amazing fellow. I love my hubby so much as well. These men are truly a gift from above.