Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Favorite Meal - Chicken Fingers

When I go out to eat with Precious Husband more than likely I will order Chicken Fingers -- they are just my all time favorites -- well, next to Mexican food at least.

Some time back I discovered Panko bread crumbs and now we have chicken fingers at home almost as good as Chili's (where they serve my very favorite).

Panko crumbs are Japanese bread crumbs and they just are the greatest thing since well, sliced bread of course.  I use them to make wonderful fried fish.  Everything I make comes out picture perfect with the crumbs.  I tell you they are just wonderful.  I have even been known to buy them and give to a friend with the recipe for chicken fingers.  Yep, the friend agreed they are a keeper.

Go pick up some Panko and see for yourself what wonderful chicken fingers you can make for your family.

1 comment:

Diane Shiffer said...

Oh Dorothy, I'd love your recipe for chicken fingers! I know my kids'd love it♥ PLease, please, pretty please?