Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring In Arizona


Doesn't get any better than this in Arizona!
Gorgeous yellow African Daisies smiling up at their inspiration on this sunny morning.





Alysum that is coming up all over the yard from seed blowing in the wind.  Just love these tiny puffs because they remind me of my grandmother's yard when I was a child.  Longtime friend, Barbara brought me some from her yard many years ago and when we moved into our new home I brought them here to continue on . . .



 More daisies planted in an old red handle pail that Precious Husband and I bought from an elderly couple in Kentucky selling their wares on the side of a country road.





         Yellow and purple sharing a pot and reminding me of Easter.
 Yes, living in Arizona in the spring is definitely delightful!


No comments: